– until January 31, 2019 at midnight –
Bands and atrists can register via swisslivetalents.ch for one of the following 4 genres:
• Pop : Indie : Folk : Songwriting + option National Language (german, french, italian, romanch)
• Rock : Metal + option National Language (german, french, italian, romanch)
• Electro : Dance + option National Language (german, french, italian, romanch)
• Urban : Hip-Hop : Groove : Reggae + option National Language (german, french, italian, romanch)
• 5 selection committees – featuring important clubs and festivals programmers from all over Switzerland as well as media representatives – will select 5 nominees for each of the 5 prizes.
• all members of the different selection committees, 25 people in total, will propose 5 nominees for each these two prizes.
• ‘Public Award’: from June 1, to August 31, 2019, the public will be able to vote by Internet among all the registered artists to elect 5 nominees.
3. ANNOUNCEMENTS OF THE NOMINATED ACTS
• The nominees will be announced in April 2019.
• ‘Public Award’: The 5 nominees will be announced in September 2019.
• All nominated artists will be invited to participate in a promotion session during summer 2019.
5. FINAL JURY
• A jury of 25 people, featuring programmers and representatives of the biggest and most prestigious festivals as well as members of Swiss and international media will be invited to Bern to elect the winner of each prize for SWISS LIVE TALENTS 2019.
• ‘Public Award’: from October 1, to November 15, the public will be invited to vote for one of the 5 nominees for this prize.
• SWISS LIVE TALENTS – LIVE @ ROCK OZ’ARENES (August 2019)
The Rock Oz’Arènes festival in Avenches will feature a stage dedicated to SLT 2019 nominated artists. The festival’s programming team will define a selection of ‘live’ artists, according to musical needs of each evening.
• SWISS LIVE TALENTS – LIVE @ MONDO NYC (October 2019)
The MONDO NYC festival in New York (USA) is an international networking platform and will invite 3-4 SLT 2019 nominated artists for a live performance in one of its many partner clubs.
• SWISS LIVE TALENTS – MUSIC MARATHON (November 15-16, 2019)
A celebration dedicated to Swiss contemporary music, open to the public, will take place during 2 days in 6 trendy venues of Berne. This event will also be dedicated to Swiss and international professionals who will be able to discover various places and attend over 30 high quality live concerts by the nominated artists. The Canton of Valais, will be guest of honour and present its incredible musical potential still to be discovered. Interactive workshops conducted by presenters of the live music scenes of London, New York will be open to the public.
• SWISS LIVE TALENTS – AWARDS (16 November 2019)
The SWISS LIVE TALENTS 2019 award ceremony will take place on Saturday, November 16 and will be attended by the international jury of course as well as many programmers of the most important clubs and festivals.